Tuesday 28 January 2014

Sam's Top 25 Films of 2013

Ladies and gentlemen, it is now finally time for one of my favorites things to do, and that is give everyone my top films of the year. Last year I saw about a hundred films whether it be in the theaters, on DVD, or on Netflix. Some of the movies I saw were absolutely dreadful (like Movie 43 and Texas Chainsaw), some were okay, some were very good, but only about a quarter of the films in 2013 were movies that I consider to be great. These twenty-five movies that I will be listing are the twenty-five movies that stood out the most to me. These are the movies that I'll be thinking of whenever someone mentions 2013. These are the movies that reminded me of how much I love cinema. Now, without further ado here are my twenty-five favorite films of 2013.

Oh, and remember that this is MY list and that we may not share the same opinions. But I would love to hear what your guy's top films of 2013 are, so comment down below.


25. Frances Ha

24. Rush

23. Frozen

22. Fast and Furious 6 

21. Captain Phillips

20. Star Trek Into Darkness

19. Inside Llewyn Davis

18. Catching Fire

17. The Spectacular Now

16. The Way Way Back

15. You're Next

14. Nebraska

13. The Conjuring

12. Only God Forgives

11. 12 Years a Slave

10. The World's End

9. American Hustle

8. Lone Survivor

7. Gravity

6. Prisoners

5. Short Term 12

4. Her

3. Mud

2. The Wolf of Wall Street

1. The Place Beyond the Pines

Side Note: Pines and Wolf of Wall Street are interchangeable, and are basically tied for the number one spot.


No comments:

Post a Comment